- Note: Students who are admitted before academic year 2010, required to contact student section of respective Institute.
- Application should be made by the candidate in the prescribe format and should be submitted personally or by post.
The candidate may also send the scan copy of duly filled application form along with supporting documents and prescribed fees with postage charges by email on email@example.com
- The Photocopy of the All Semester Marksheets (Self Attested) should be enclosed along with the application form.
- The fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of the “Ganpat University payable at Mehsana” or through RTGS/NEFT and Paytm with details as under: (The Cheque of any type shall not be accepted)
- Online Payment Through :- https://paytm.com/education?op=Ganpat%20University
The fee of Rs. 1500/- for the 15 copies and subsequent copy at the extra Rate of Rs. 100/- per copy should be paid in the form of Cash or Demand Draft in favour of the “Ganpat University payable at Mehsana” or through RTGS with details as under: (The Cheque of any type shall not be accepted)RTGS Details:- Bank Name: The Mehsana Urban Co-op Bank Ltd., Branch: Ganpat Vidyanagar , Account Name: Ganpat University, Account No. 00261001000948 IFSC Code: MSNU0000026
- Postage Charges is as follow, if requested through physical mail.
- Within Gujarat : Rs. 150/-
- Within India : Rs. 300/-
- Abroad: 2000/- or as Actual on weight whichever is higher.
- Fees not refundable and not adjustable in any case.