GNU – AMPICS BCA DEPARTMENT
Report on NSS Orientation program for the year 2018-2019
NSS Unit of AMPICS-BCA organized orientation program for newly enrolled students. The program was conducted in Lab no 3, held between 11:00 AM-12:00 A.M. About 50 existing and new volunteers participated in the program.
The various activities taken up during the orientation program included:
1. Introductory presentation about NSS events organized and conducted in the previous academic year was briefed to new volunteer by Program Officer Ms. Falguni A. Suthar.
2. Enrolment of 1st year students.
3. Rules and regulations to be followed by the volunteers.
4. Motivational speech to encourage social work and role of NSS Unit.
5. Senior volunteers shared their experience working with NSS unit.
6. The discussion on upcoming programs for the academic year 2018-2019.
Existing NSS volunteers share their experience with new enrolled students. The program ended with vote of thanks.