1.What is BCA Programme?
- The BCA programme provides student with necessary skill to make successful career as professional in competitive situation with satisfying jobs.
- Fast growing information technology and communication systems have become critical components of almost every company's strategic plan. Companies which want to take advantage of the new information technologies and communication systems require expert professionals, who can apply computer science principles to solve problems produced by the interface between business and technology. BCA Course is an undergraduate program where students are exposed to various areas of computer applications including the latest developments in the industry.
2.What is intake of BCA programme?
3.What is eligibility criteria for B.C.A programme?Semester-1st
- The students who have passed 12th (HSC) Examination in science/Commerce/Arts stream with English subject are eligible to take admission on the basis of First come first Serve.
4.What is eligibility criteria for B.C.A literal entry (direct in semester-III) programme?
Semester-3rd (Literal entry)
- The students who have passed diploma in (Computer Engineering/ Information Technology Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronic Engineering/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 45% in General category and 40% in reserved category) can get the admission in 3rd semester of BCA directly.(Admissionnorms are subject to change as per guidelines of Ganpat University).
5.What is the key strength of the BCA?
- The curriculum of the BCA ensures that students are exposed to the latest information and knowledge in the Computer Science domains. BCA studentsare equipped to manage Computer Software and Hardware processes holistically
6.Is there any scholarship is provided for BCA (3 years course)?
Yes, there are three categories of Scholarship provided by Institute
1) Government scholarship(SC,ST free *condition applied)
2) Student who secures first, second and third rank in University exam got 50%, 30% and 20% of fees as scholarship respectively every year.
7.Further study after BCA
8.What are the scopes for employment?
- Software Developer
- System Analyst
- Computer Instructor
- wants to take up a career in Systems Management.
9.Is there any workshop or seminar arranged for updating student knowledge?
Yes, during each month at least one seminar or workshop will arrange.
10.ow can we contact for further details?
|Prof. Savan K.Patel||9825990759|
|Prof. Reena K. Patel||9925029686|
|Mr. Kimal K. Patel||8980883232|